A team of highly skilled research oriented medical professionals led by Dr.Nambisons, equipped with latest software & hardware for detailed analysis of diseased individual & carefully designing treatment the best suited treatment protocol to preserve the health of individuals seeking consultation. This individualistic approach not only helps in precise diagnosis but also gives better management of the illness, giving higher cure rates.
Dr.Nambison’s has been in the field of health care for the past 40 years. We offer our services through:
- Online consultation:
- Chat audio/video – skype, google hangout
- Whats app
- Personal Consultation: (for details please contact us)
- On seeking appointment
- Celebrity/VIP appointment
How will DR.NAMBISONS.COM Start consultation/Treatment? (Onlline)
Step 1: DR.NAMBISONS.COM shall send you a detailed Questionnaire through e-mail, which has to be filled by the patient or the one who knows him/her closely. OR you can also download it here (right click & save as) & send it as attachment to email to consult [at] nambisons.com
Step 2: DR.NAMBISONS.COM shall appreciate if Photograph of patient, & his disease or affected body part is attached to it. The photograph helps to identify the physical constitution of the body, like for eg: Lean, thin, tall, stoop shouldered, fat, and flabby, pthisical, stout, short etc. (It is advised that the face is hidden, so that patients identity is not disclosed)
Step 3: DR.NAMBISONS.COM team of experienced expert doctors shall go through the details of the case. Then may ask for certain clarifications based on the inputs received in the Questionnaire to arrive at the gene mapping, personality categorization, diagnosis & to decide the line of treatment. These clarification can be sought through email, chat or phone with prior appointment with the Specialist Doctor.
Step 4*: DR.NAMBISONS.COM on payment of US$ 40.00 (for patients outside India) for Indians Rs.1000/- payable per month till the CURE/annihilation/reprieve of ailment or till the treatment is sought by the patient, this is for consultation, after which DR.NAMBISONS.COM shall send the detailed line of treatment to be undertaken. (Extra charges are applicable if more than reasonable number of interaction/consultation take place). DR.K.M.NISANTH (Honorary Consultant) offers his free services to support the foundation.
Step 5: DR.NAMBISONS.COM shall review the status of the SICK patient every month & any negative change in symptom should immediately be reported to us.
- Paypal: Send the amount to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send Cash / Draft / Money Order / Cheque to: Send the payment to Dr.Smita Nambisan, Chairperson, Nambison’s SoftroniX, S-1, Mohini, Indrapuri Sector – C, Bhopal (M.P)
- Draft: A draft of the above amount can be drawn in favour of “Dr.Smita Nambisan” payable at Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal.
- Cheque: Account payee cheque drawn in favour of “Dr.Smita Nambisan“ A/C No:10042506900” can be deposited in the nearest State bank of India with account details mentioned below (Please read the note carefully).
- Internet Banking: The said amount can also be directly transferred to the account of ”Dr.Smita Nambisan“ with the below mentioned details.
State Bank of India A/C No. : 10042506900 Account Name : “Dr.Smita Nambisan” Branch : Shivaji Nagar City : Bhopal (M.P) Branch Code: 5798 IFSC Code: SBIN0005798 RTGS : YES Swift Code: SBININBB268
- Note: Deposit outside Bhopal – Add Rs.125 for intracity transfer + Postal charges. Deposit at non-home branch – Add Rs.25
- Health Analysis: In this universe, we come across several basic units, which further builds up the whole. There are several trilogies of these basic units:
- Astrology: Past, present & future
- Ayurveda: Vata, pitta & kapha
- World: Heaven, earth & the underworld
& so on…In Homeopathic philosophy the trilogy of disease & the trilogy of thermal reaction holds the trick to CURE.
Diagnose your MIASM
The trilogy of disease i.e. building block of disease, if diagnosed properly & accordingly medicated, can uproot the disease leading to CURE. These are:
- Psora: Functional disturbance. (Without any structural change leading to presentation of symptom.) May present as redness, headache, sneezing etc.
- Syphilis: Destruction of cells. May present as ulcer in mouth, caries, osteo-arthritis.
- Sycosis: Multiplication of cells. May present as tumour, cancer, over-growth.
The above mentioned miasms can also present in combination.
These are the basic fault present in any diseased individual. The genetic code of a person determines the Miasm (basic fault). Diagnosis & mapping of the genetic code for the basic fault (miasm) in the body will lead us to select the appropriate line of treatment. Correction of this basic fault the body will correct the genetic code & hence get rid of the disease forever.
Cessante Causa, Cessant Effectus – If the cause ceases the effects cease.
Disclaimer: This is a quick miasmatic diagnosis (suggestive of basic fault) which should be followed by a detailed diagnosis by a Natural/Homeopathic therapist. This however doesn’t replace the genetic coding/diagnosis done by modern medicine; hence consult your physician before deriving any conclusion/decision.
Diagnose your Thermals
We have discussed the importance of trilogy in Nambisons miasmatic diagnosis. Next to miasmatic diagnosis comes thermal reaction of the body. Every person in this world reacts to temperature in a different way. Some people get fever after exposure to cold wind, some sneeze, and some get pain in throat. Yet some people are absolutely normal. Others may fall unconscious or start passing frequent motions or have headache on exposure to heat. Yet some people are unperturbed.
Human beings can be categorized into three thermal categories:
Identification of this thermal reaction along with the Miasm gives the healer the idea bout genetic make-up of the patient.
Diagnose your Prakrati
We have discussed the importance of trilogy. Next to above diagnosis comes prakrati of the body. This has immense importance in Ayurveda, naturopathy & yoga. Clinical examination and their conclusions play an important role in the diagnosis of the patient in Ayurveda. Here is diagnosis tool which helps you understand your Prakriti or ayurveda body type. Knowing your body type can help you maintain optimal health and also help you lead a balanced personal, family and professional life. The Chopra Center Dosha Quiz gives you an inquiry into the proportion of each of the three principles – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha — within your unique mind body constitution. Your score in Part 1 of the dosha quiz reflects your basic nature. These characteristics tend to change slowly over your lifetime. Courtesy – http://doshaquiz.chopra.com/
Human beings can be categorized into three prakratik categories:
Identification of this Prakrati along with the Miasm & thermals gives the healer the idea bout genetic make-up of the patient.
- Patient Education: Educating patient about his illness/disease is important, this also goes a long way in curing the disease. This education helps the patient recognize symptoms that are part of his illness/disease. Also it helps patient from getting dubbed. We in our series of Healthblogs will keep educating patients throughout the world for FREE. Don’t forget to check them.
- Second opinion: While a person is sick, he & people around him wonder as to what is the disease? Why is the person suffering? Several tests are undertaken & finally a diagnosis is made, treatment is started. Even after long continued treatment the person still feels the sickness. This is the time to revise & revisit the diagnosis & treatment of the sick person. We with our specialized software help people understand the disease & help in deciding the most appropriate line of treatment.
- *Free consultation: On request DR.NAMBISONS.COM as a part of its social commitment shall waive the consultation/profit in case of poor, needy, terminally ill senior citizens.
- Products: DR.NAMBISONS.COM products once chosen are shipped to your address after payment.
List of Diseases we treat in common & medical language:
- Respiratory disorders
- Male Disorders
- Allergic disorders,
- Tonsillitis (Enlarged or swollen tonsils), Enlarged adenoids,
- Allergies, Cold, Cough, Hay fever or Allergic cold,
- Nasal polyps,
- Ear infection,
- Nose bleeding.
- All Liver disorders
- Fatty liver disorder.
- Hyperacidity or Heartburn or Acid Dyspepsia, GERD or Gatroesophageal Reflux Disease or Acid Reflux
- Duodenal or gastric ulcer or peptic ulcer,
- Constipation, Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS),
- Piles or Hemorrhoids, Anal fissures, Anal fistula or fistula in ano,
- Anal Stricture / Anorectal Stricture / Anal Stenosis,
- Acne or Pimples,
- Pityriasis Versicolor or Tinea Versicolor or Fungal Infection or Dermatomycosis Furfuracea,
- Urticaria or Hives or Nettle rash,
- Leucoderma or White patches or Vitiligo),
- Atopic Dermatitis or Eczema,
- Boils Recurrent (Furuncles, Furunculosis, Carbuncle),
- Warts, Corns,
- Alopecia or Hair fall or Baldness, Dandruff,
- Nail problems,
- Freckles or Ephelides or Lentigo or Sunspots, Melasma or Chloasma or Blemishes or Pigmentation,
- Molluscum contagiosum, Anal warts, Genital warts, HPV (Human Papilloma Virus),
- Purpura. bruishes.
- Ankylosing spondylitis (AS),
- All types of Arthritis or Joint pains, Gout, Osteoarthritis (OA) of Knees or Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD) or Osteoarthrosis.
- Fibromyalgia or Fibromyositis (FMS),
- Muscular dystrophy,
- Paralysis, Ganglion,
- Disc prolapse,
- Tennis elbow,
- Osteopenia / Osteoporosis,
- Healing of Fracture, Sprains & strains,
- Ganglion or Bible Cyst,
- Fibroadenoma Breast (Fibrocystic disease of breast, breast lumps, mammary dysplasia, chronic cystic mastitis, fibroadenosis),
- Problem related to menses Dysmenorrhea (Painful menses or periods), Menorrhagia (Prolonged, profuse, protracted, copious menses or periods),
- Uterine fibroids or myomas,
- Menopausal troubles,
- Poly Cystic Ovary Disease (PCOD or PCOS), Infertility, Loss of Libido in Females / Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (FSAD) / Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD).
- Poor immunity,
- Bedwetting or Nocturnal enuresis,
- Eating disorders
- Sexual disorders Premature ejaculation (PE),
- Oligospermia / Low Sperm Count / Azoospermia,
- Balanitis / Balanoposthitis,
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) or
- Cancer or Malignancy,
- Obesity, Bulimia Nervosa or Binge Eating,
- Pilonidal Sinus (PNS) or Abscess or Cyst or Sacrococcygeal Fistula,
- Thyroid problems, Hypothyroidism,
- Depression, Anxiety,
- Migraine, Headache,
- Leukoplakia, Leukoplasia,
- Kidney or renal stones,
- Prostate problems,
- Urinary tract infection (UTI),
- Varicose veins ,
- Chronic Renal Failure (CRF) or Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)