Alzheimer’s disease involves a progressive deterioration of intellect, memory personality, and self care, leading to severe degeneration of nerve cells.
Affected cognitive areas can be memory, attention, language, and problem solving.
The 7 Dietary Principles to Reduce Alzheimer’s Risk:
1. Minimize saturated fats and trans fats.
2. Vegetables, legumes (beans, peas, and lentils), fruits, and whole grains should be the primary staples of the diet.
3. One ounce of nuts or seeds (one small handful) daily provides a healthful source of vitamin E.
4. A reliable source of vitamin B12, such as fortified foods or a supplement providing at least 2.4 μg per day for adults) should be part of the daily diet.
5. Choose multivitamins without iron and copper, and consume iron supplements only when directed by your physician.
6. Avoid the use of cookware, antacids, baking powder, or other products that contribute dietary aluminium.
7. Engage in aerobic exercise equivalent to 40 minutes of brisk walking 3 times per week.
Ignatia – extreme mental sensitiveness due to grief, disappointment in love affairs.
Kali Phosphoricum – One of the greatest nerve remedies. Prostration. Weak and tired. Conditions arising from want of nerve power, neurasthenia, mental and physical depression, are wonderfully improved this remedy. Anxiety, nervous dread, lethargy. Indisposition to meet people. Extreme lassitude and depression. Very nervous, starts easily, irritable. Brain-fag; hysteria; night terrors. Somnambulance. Loss of memory. Slightest labor seems a heavy task. Great despondency about business. Shyness; disinclined to converse.
Lycopodium – great depression of spirits; despondent; worried about his salvation; about being able to perform his duties; about passing in examination, fretful, irritable, morose, very vehement and angry. Constipation, eructations of sour food.
Calcaria Carb – complete lack of development of brain and other organs with forgetfulness. Slowness and inability to acquire knowledge.
Nux Vomica – disposition to find fault with everything and every body; extreme sensitiveness to the words and attention of others, inclination to kill his best friends; wants to commit suicide but is too cowardly to do so; very irritable, quarrelsome, vindictive.
Mercurius – complete loss of all sense of decency; filthy in body with groveling mentality; great weakness of memory; impaired vision; foul breath; heavy coated tongue.
Staphisagria – sleeplessness. Coward with shamefulness, disgust, humiliation, despair, shyness with desire for solitude.
Chamomilla – sensitiveness; irritability, peevishness; very easily angered and suffers profoundly as a result thereof.
Tarentula Hispanica – rages over something and throws whatever in hand and whatever he could reach. On slightest contradiction or objection he will hit the person with whatever he can get hold of.